Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still Learning


"We have two ponies for this weekend"-Leon

Thanks for the well wishes and encouragement regarding my last posting. To my knowledge, the boat is still floating (to be confirmed this weekend) which bodes well for any future fishing adventures. I'm sure people will be lining up for me to take them fishing in the S.S. Value Village now, right?

It seems people really appreciated the use of MS Paint to help diagram the situation. Perhaps I too often use MS Paint to create pee and poo pictures. Instead, I should maybe make an effort to consider more frequently using it to describe and simplify scenarios or ideas.
As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

The following series was done to convey some sports strategies... in this case, for our office's dodgeball team, the Green Balls of Fire.




1 comment: