Friday, March 19, 2010

"There's a reason they call it work. You don't wake up everyone morning and get ready to go to fun. No, you wake up and you go to work." - Myself

I guess I'm not too big on complaining about work. Because it is work. Sometimes its good, sometimes its boring, and sometimes it sucks. But most of us have to deal with it. Despite what some might recommend so far I personally haven't had a job yet where I'm loving every minute of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiF8md-w-zw

Lately I've really hated work. So I made a status update about my 'Work Ocean' which inspired the work below. Thanks to Ginnie for spotting a couple of landmarks.

Happy friday everyone... i i i!



5 comments:

  1. love it - is Procrastination Point just around the corner? know that place well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a drag, every direction is south

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that manager...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the work ocean was created somewhere on procrastination point. its a popular spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is some fine use of the airbrush my friend

    ReplyDelete