Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...and now for something mildly different.


"I had a dream with you in it last night. We were drinking and telling lies. It was good." - Geordie via text

I suppose I consider myself to be a creative fellow... an 'ideas man' of sorts.

Over the past few years I have found the groundbreaking Windows graphics application MS Paint to be the most common vehicle for my creative inspirations. During that time I have enjoyed sharing my works with friends and cohorts who seem to enjoy them. I even printed a few images as christmas cards (there are several hundred for sale real cheap if you are interested).

I've realized I wanted to put all of these paintings in one accessible place, and with me being stuck at a computer all day the interweb is the most logical place. So today, March 16th 2010, I created this blog to share my MS Paintings with all who are interested. I cannot promise that they will all be funny or amazing or anything, but they will be from me.

For my 'exisiting' followers, there will be some repeats - I appreciate your patience. But I promise to endeavour to provide new works on a semi-irregular basis.




1 comment: