Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Brief Update

"You gotta get that dirt off your shoulder"
from Dirt Off Your Shoulder by Jay-Z

Well I am back to the realities of a desk jockey position after a week of working from home whilst nursing a dislocated shoulder.

The shoulder, while still sore, is getting better. I had an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon on Monday who informed me I no longer needed to wear a sling. This is great news because I lost it Saturday night. With some physio and 6 weeks of controlled activity I just might be able to hold my left arm straight out. Amazing.

The good news for Leon Paints followers is that even though my left shoulder was injured and I am left handed I am a right handed mouse user so my 'paint' endeavours won't be compromised.
With that in mind, I offer up this quick status report.


No comments:

Post a Comment